We are always looking for new additions to our PBB Team!
If you are interested in joining us just send over your CV and a quick introduction to yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
A receptionist's job at PBB is first and foremost to be the welcoming face of the business, making sure guests feel comfortable.
- Create a great first impression & provide a faultless representation of our studio
- Handling class bookings, payments, queries & managing §member expectations
- Deal with member feedback & assist with client needs
- Opening & closing duties of the studio, health & safety checks, security of stock & cash
- Ensure reception area & equipment is well maintained and presented
Our PBB instructors are at the centre of our business.
To find out more about our Teacher Training programme head over to the specific section.
Paola's Café staff
We are launching Paola's Café soon and are looking to build an excellent team of managers, bar & waiting staff, chefs & baristas.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our brand new café send us a bit about you with the position you are interested in!